After over 15 years of development, here we have the newest Stein trike ever to hit the market: the Wild On-E. This trike is very similar to the regular Wild One, but with some small modifications to allow for the electric assist system. Powered by dual All Axle front hub motors from Grin Tech, this electric hub motor trike is incredibly lightweight and refined in every way. From the responsive steering, to the unparalleled 4" of suspension travel, to the color options, reliability, and extreme ruggedness of the trike, no other pedal electric vehicle in the world offers this exact mixture of power, comfort, customization, and stability while still weighing in at well under 100 lbs.
The first Wild On-E that came to us was custom ordered in British Racing Green with Ivory colored swingarms. It is truly a beautiful machine, and one that we are going to be sorry to sell. But that's ok, we'll just order another one :). Pictures coming soon.
Specs of the 2022 Wild On-E Sol Mobil Edition:
- 2500w max continuous power, or 750w when on the road. Easy to switch between power modes.
- Includes all the high tech Grin features such as regen, torque sensing pedal assist, solar measurement, accurate recording of consumption data, and much much more.
- Speed limit can be set to 20-28 mph depending on your desired configuration. Either way, this setup can travel up to 35+ mph in offroad mode.
- includes two 48v batteries from Grin Tech.
- Optional additional batteries & solar recharging systems are available.
Please enjoy the video below. If you think 2500w is a lot of power for a Stein trike, watch this crazy German put one through its paces with a 7,000w motor attached to the rear swingarm (this was actually part of the development of this trike). If the Stein trike can handle this type of punishment, then surely it will be able to get you wherever you need to go!