Featuring AIMS Power, 120 watt foldable and portable solar panel, made with high quality monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case.
This portable solar power panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for easy set-up and storage.
One the front of the carrying case, there is a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot charge controller wire allowing for quick connection to various size charge controllers.
The carrying case is water resistant, includes a comfortable rubber handle and secures using side release plastic buckles.
Backed by a 10 year warranty and weighing in at under 3 pounds, this portable solar panel is a must for every remote application needing power.
- Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
- Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
- Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, bikes and back packs
- Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle
- Accordion style fold up case
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
- Durable and rugged case with convenient side zipper pocket to store wires and charge controller
- Lightweight and super thin allowing for easy storage and set up
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
- Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
- Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
- 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
High performance: light transmittance up to 93%
Cell Efficiency: 22.3% (one of the highest)
Module Efficiency: 19.2% (one of the highest)
Maximum Power: 60W
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 3W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 19.8 V
Max Power Current (Imp): 3 A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.7 V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.6 A
Maximum Fuse Rating: 10 A
Fire Safety Class: Class A
Temperature Range: -40⁰F to 185⁰F
Number of cells: 2 x 6 x 3
Charge controller PV Wire: 10 AWG with spade connector easily fits into various charge controllers
Temperature Coefficients ⁰C:
Dimensions: Expanded 33 X 15.8 X 0.20 inches Folded 11.22 x 15.85 x .6 inches
Weight: 2.85 lbs
Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
Durable rubber handle
Easy side slide buckles
Convenient size zipper pocket for wires and charge controller storage
Warranty: 5 year manufacturer, 10 years 80% output